- 1.5 km off Highway 3 in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta
- Get directions
Hours of Operation
- Open to the public all year
- July 1 through Labour Day: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- After Labour Day to June 30: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Closed: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter Sunday
- Adult (18 to 64): $13
- Senior (65 and older): $11
- Youth (7 to 17): $9
- Family (2 adults and youths to a maximum of eight people): $35
- Child (0 to 6): Free
- Canadian military: Free
- Cultural Access Pass: Free
- Group bookings (15 or more people): Discount if pre-booked
Experience Alberta History Annual Pass
Admission to all Alberta Provincial Historic Sites
- Adult: $50
- Senior: $40
- Youth: $30
- Family: $120
- Information services
- Gift shop (Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and snacks are available)
- Picnic tables
- 1.5 km hiking trail through the rocks of the slide
- Viewpoints and interpretive panels outside the Centre
School and Group Bookings
Contact the Centre by phone at 403-562-7388 or by email at email@example.com.
- Pathway from the parking lot to the Centre is wheelchair accessible.
- The Centre and its washrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are not allowed in the Interpretive Centre, but are allowed on the grounds.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Large parking lot
- Plenty of room for RV (recreational vehicle) parking and turnaround
- No overnight parking
- A complete tour of the Interpretive Centre galleries, including the 2 30-minute HD movies, will take approximately 2 hours.
- If hiking the Frank Slide Trail, be aware that weather in the Crowsnest Pass is very changeable.
- Check local weather conditions before arriving for outdoor activities.
- Check local webcams in Bellevue and on Turtle Mountain.